Exporting Mac GPG Keys for Use with Trustera
Import requires both the public and private keys. GPG Keychain can export both to a single file.
- Select your key
- Open the right-click menu.
- Select Export…
- A save dialog will open. Note that GPG Keychain suggests a filename based on a unique internal id within the key.
- Navigate to the desired folder.
- Change the filename, if desired
- Check Include secret key in exported file to create a file with both the public and private keys.
- Click Save.